Thursday, July 05, 2007

so 3 days back i baked a cheesecake, because i had a craving for it, and well, since i've not baked one in a while i thought it'd be good to fill the house with cheesecake smell. and because it's to be kept in the fridge for at least a few hours after it's cooled down from the hot oven, i kept trying not to drool over the cake.

fengmin came home and asked if she could eat. i told her no. my brother sms and asked if i could da-bao home for him, i told him no. so.. i waited, and waited, and waited, and just after one hour in the fridge i made fengmin my guinea pig. ho ho ho, luckily everyone like it enough to even ask for recipe.. me happy i can fatten up the whole wide world.

i'm wondering when this hot hot weather will go away. swimming everyday doesn't help. once my head is out of the water i felt myself perspiring. sigh. and my aircon is nowhere near functional. HELP!

nicky kept calling charcoal "truffles" when we were skype-ing the other night. today i tried to see if the name truffles got stuck in charcoal's head.

i called out "truffles!", and charcoal looked over.

THANKS HOR NICKY!

1 comment:

Ouch! said...

i think u're prettier in real life =D