Sunday, September 25, 2005

All about sex.

GOTCHA!!

I just couldn't think of any title for this entry.

Tomorrow's my last exam for this term, and I'm feeling lazy about studying. OK. So I feel lazy before, during and after exam period. But the thought of having 85 MCQ and just 2 short answer questions is kinda making me feel that the paper will not be that tough after all! I mean, how wrong can you go with MCQs? It's just an answer out of 5 choices.

Er.. I think I better not be too complacent.

-----

My phone rang at 3am. I jumped up from sleep, and wandered to the phone. The number looked familiar. It was him. Again, in his drunken state. Or so he claimed. I didn't know what to say to him, he said he didn't know why he called, and he knew he shouldn't...

He told me he drank a bottle of Chivas.

I asked him where his other half and friends were.

He said he didn't know.

I didn't know what else to say then, and till now, I still don't know how I feel towards him. Should I hate him? Should I love him still? Should I still remember him? Should I forget him? Should he still remain a friend? Should I erase him from my list of friends?

I doubt he'd ever remember making that call after he's sober.

I still don't know how I feel.

-----

I am now at NUS, and for the past 1 hour that I have been here, I ... er... haven't started studying. I was busy oogling clearing folders, and emails and now, blogging.

BAH.

No comments: