Sunday, September 04, 2005

WHY!!

I brought it upon myself.

I just had to surf the net, read blogs, instead of doing my darned project.

Yeah yeah yeah, I saw my name on his entry, and thought, can't be that suay lah, and when my mouse hovered across that name, I saw my url.

BAH.

Se7en things that (will) scare me
1. Horror flicks - read my entries below.
2. Losing people dear to me.
3. Losing Charcoal.
4. Insects which fly.
5. Losing my memory.
6. Faintly lit hotel corridors.
7. No money for wine drinking. (GASP!)

Se7en things i like the most
1. Chocolates.
2. Cheesecakes/ cheese
3. Wines.
4. Playing the piano.
5. Musicals, literature exhibitions.
6. Reading, reading, reading
7. Good music.

Se7en most important things in my room
1. iBook
2. bed
3. my pc
4. TV
5. magazines
6. wardrobe
7. photographs

Se7en random facts about me
1. I can sing and dance pretty well, only if you're deaf and blind (joking)
2. I love dogs, cats, tiger cubs, lion cubs, etc.
3. I love drinking.
4. I need to exercise.
5. I have run out of random facts about me, cos there are just too many interesting things about me.
6. I am actually very cute.
7. I can make a good girlfriend, wife, daughter-in-law, granddaughter-in-law, sister-in-law...

Se7en things I plan to do before I die
1. Go backpacking in Europe (again), or travel more.
2. Spout French while snogging a French man Know more friends from other nationalities.
3. Work in other countries.
4. Do more volunteer work, in Singapore, or other places.
5. Own a bar.
6. Have a successful and high-flying career.
7. If I don't get a successful career, then get married, have 2 kids, and be a tai-tai

Se7en things I can do
1. Laugh at and make fun of myself.
2. Do a back flip, in slow motion.
3. Do the salsa, latin cha-cha-cha, and waltz. (not pro, but enough to last 5 min)
4. Read upside down.
5. Love with all my heart.
6. Forgive people who've hurt me.
7. multitask.

Se7en things I can't do
1. Forget.
2. stand people who think the world revolves around them.
3. stand liars.
4. drink upside down.
5. splits.
6. wakeboard.
7. hold a cockroach in my hand.

Se7en things I say the most
1. fuck.
2. cool?
3. Alrighty
4. Bah
5. I'm busy now.
6. sian
7. No time no time.

Se7en celeb crushes
1. Brad Pitt
2. George Clooney
3. Ryan Seacrest
4. Utt
5. Robbie Williams
6. Johnny Depp
7. John Travolta

Se7en people I'll love to see doing this
(Sucks when I don't have many people reading)
1. Gigi
2. Qian *heh heh heh*
3. Callandor Be a sport ok..
4. Bui
5. Ben
6. Sharon
7. Raphael

*note to self: I should never be distracted from doing my projects again.*

4 comments:

stoned.nerd said...

Haha thanks for doing this, albeit your looming project!

gives us readers abita insight into yourself...

you do the piano? you like musical? Ooohh. interesting....

though i already know the bit about you being cute.

:)

callandor said...

wah liewz. Now i saw my name.

Pooi. ok ok i go do later.

bleah.

Normally i dun do. But u even add special request to be a sport. lan lan no choice right? i cannot NOT be a sport right? Oh wait i don't do sports. erm..nvm. I do it lah.

Bleah

::jenn:: said...

Stoned: Oui oui. Je suis musicienne. I play the piano and I love watching musicals. So gives you a brief idea where to bring me for a date.

WAHAHAHAHAHA

And Aloy: no escaping. =P

stoned.nerd said...

point noted down. hah.