Thursday, September 22, 2005

j'etudie pour mes examens d'universite

(I'm studying for my university exams)

I hate studying, especially when it's the last lap to getting the degree, and I now have absolutely no interest in wanting to study.

Tomorrow's my French test, Saturday's my International Marketing exam, then Monday my Advanced E-commerce.

Till now, I have no freaking idea why I wanted to hop on this paper chase. Waste of my time and money. Perhaps a degree can really get me far, but I still believe in experience and brains.

Argh.

I'm just whining for the sake of whining.

One good thing out of this whole thing... Our painstakingly compiled International Marketing project earned us a distinction, and I believed my ground did the best out of the whole class (which doesn't make up a lot of students... but still...) I'm so proud of our work!

But Advanced e-commerce ... I'm surprised the tutor gave me quite high marks for class participation. Perhaps all that yakking in class has done some good.

Alrighty. Gotta go mug for exams. again. ARGH.

2 comments:

PMS said...

Yay!! You complained!!

callandor said...

YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE!

*mug mug*