Monday, September 26, 2005

Exams are over!

Finally, the exams are over and done with.

Cool, I managed to finish a 3-hour paper in 1.5 hours, and am down with flu.

Don't ask why, but I always fall sick during exams.

Must be, because, I hate exams. You know when little children have stomachaches before exams due to stress or something? I have flu and fever every 3 months. Yeah. But I'm not stressed enough to want to study for the exams.

So now that I'm done with exams...what should I do? Maybe pinch Charcoal's tail. Heee... or perhaps not, later he will fart in my face again.

By now you should realise that... I am very bored after the exams. I can't do anything much, because, I'm ill and I don't feel like doing anything. I've been home for a while, but I could not get to sleep.

Had a weird dream last night, about him.

Had a weird thought just now, about work.

Have a freaking headache now.

Someone asked me about the lack of pictures on my blog. I'm lazy to upload them.

Someone asked me about the lack of men in my life. But...,I whimper, majority of the friends I have are males!

Exams are over, and I can get to enjoy some rest before the new term starts.... this Thursday. (What holidays huh!!)

And as a tradition that I hold at the start of every term...Resolution building!

I shall be more hardworking next term.

Yes. I will try to be.

1 comment:

Her said...

Get well soon babe!! i'm at s-h-a-r-o-n.blogspot.com Abientot!