Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bar @ Buena Vista

Firstly, before I start blogging, about the modelling thing... I am not the typical model, tall and slim. I'm modelling my BUTT only. Cos it's BIG. hahahahaha...

Been pretty busy with the projects, and FINALLY, I've submitted the final assignment for this module. Hope I won't flunk *keeping fingers, toes, nipples crossed.*

By the way, I just found out that he disappeared. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WHERE DID YOU GO TO!? Just because I forced you to date me doesn't mean you have to run away like that!

Last night, I went out with Qian, a spunky young lady I got to know through an interview a couple of months back. We went to watch the show Bar @ Buena Vista and it was GREAT! Not to mention her company. Makes me want to do salsa more...

She's leaving Singapore for working opportunities abroad... for a while... and I'm so glad for her. =) Hope everything will go well, and she will get to realise her dream. Really enjoyed your company, babe!

Okie, I'm off to bed, haven't been sleeping for a couple of days. Laters!

1 comment:

callandor said...

how do u cross nipples?