Saturday, September 10, 2005

I saw him once...then he was gone.

I went out with some of our mutual friends today, never expecting him to turn up, for he always doesn't appear for gatherings. Today, was an exception. And when I heard he would be coming, I felt... weird.

When I saw him, I didn't know what to do, what to say, what to think, and so I did nothing.

He made no effort to want to speak to me too.

When he left, I couldn't even bring myself to look at him to say goodbye. Cos I felt that he wouldn't bother.

I don't know how I felt then, it was a mix of all emotions. But I felt the pain when he left me then, when he came back into my life briefly, when I had to deal with what I went through alone. Unpleasant memories which I tried hard to push to the back of my mind came hitting at me as if it happened just yesterday.

Funny how, from being close lovers, we've now drifted to being just... strangers on the road.

Yet the same question is always etched in my mind. Will he ever remember the times we had?

I guess it will always remain unanswered.

1 comment:

callandor said...

ok babe your spammers are irritating.

turn on word verification for your blog.

and lastly *hugs* you need it :)