Tuesday, September 13, 2005

c.o.m.p.l.a.i.n.

Gigi said she's never seen me complain before.

My dear, you're gonna ever regret saying this sentence.

Actually I have a lot of things to complain about. In fact, I wake up every morning and make a list of things that I have to complain about before the day is over.

I wanna comprain about the gahmen, cannot, cos later gahmen send police come catch me. So one less thing to complain.

I wanna comprain about my friends, cannot, cos later friend link friend all link to me and they find out. So one less thing to complain.

I wanna comprain about mad drivers on the road, but cannot, cos sometimes I also drive like mad. So one less thing to complain.

I wanna comprain about my dog, but cannot, cos later Charcoal will find out and he will torture me by farting in my face (again) when I am sleeping. So one less thing to complain.

I wanna comprain about boyfriend, but cannot, cos I have no boyfriends in the first place to start with. Haha! So one less chunk to complain.

I wanna comprain about men, but cannot, cos there are just too many things about them to comprain about, and I have too many male friends, so later I kena. So, one more less thing to complain about.

I wanna comprain about my stupid projects and how I hate them so, but cannot, cos by the time I finish complaining, I would have no time to do my projects, then I got to complain about how unfair the system is, not letting us have enough time to do the darn project, and then it will drag the results for my projects, and then I will not be able to take my exams, and then I will waste a freaking $3000 on this term just because I complained about my projects. So... one two three a few less things to complain.

Then I look through my list and realise that there are no more things to complain about.

So how?

I think I shall comprain about Gigi. Say what never hear me complain, then I had to show her I actually complain, and now I wasted time doing this blog entry instead of doing my darned project which is so freaking boring and a waste of time.

BAH.

10 comments:

PMS said...

BAH. It's all about time management ok? Look at me. I complain and complain I still can do work, eat, play computer, shit, watch TV and scold people.

If I can kao, so can you!

AND I MEANT YOU NEVER COMPLAIN TO ME LAH!!! NOT VIA BLOGGING!! So a lot of things can complain what!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading..as usual :)

::jenn:: said...

gigi, i wanna comprain that you comprain about me compraining you.

Mk: thanks for dropping by often! by the way, care to intro?

callandor said...

sounds like those irc thingy. u forgot a/s/l? :p

Anonymous said...

haha..

a: 27
s: M
l: (what's 'l'??) I don't irc :P

wildly tame: I've messaged you before in friendster if you remember :)

Anonymous said...

ah har! u have a blog too!

terry =D

PMS said...

'l' is location!

and ur word verification is very ma fan -_-"

callandor said...

gigi. if she dun do word verfication, she will kanna spammmmm. just look at her previous comments. haha

Anonymous said...

oic..

a: 27
s: M
l: sg

staccie said...

yozs.... came across your previous post... on seeing HIM during mutual friends get-togethers... on being so close once upon a time... and strangers now. Anwzs... your blog just struck a familiar chord in me.

cheers!!