Thursday, September 15, 2005

-_-"

I am now at the airport, waiting to see a friend off, came early because I want to gawk at handsome pilots study and have a peaceful dinner. Feel young eh! So many little students are here studying. I am young again!

The modelling agency I am working on a freelance basis called me.

J: "Jennifer, we need you for an assignment. Would you be free to come down for the audition on xxxday? Around 5pm?"
Me: "Ah, shouldn't be a problem. I'm reporting to you or to Vonne?"
J: "Can find me lah, no problem one. But... er... you... lost... erm, toned up yet?"
Me (I knew this was coming): "Ah... I think so lah. But hor, not sure also. C'est pas probleme, oui? (it's not a problem right?)"
J: "Not really lah, but just come down ok, and I'm looking for a Singaporean model, not French. Try to lose more weight lah. Butterfly arms not in vogue yet. haha!!!"

...........

Evil J.

He reads my blog though. I hope he falls down the stairs. No more chocolates for him.

Speaking of chocolates, I bought some Willy Wonka chocolates! I'm going to win the Golden Ticket! YIPPIE!!!

On another note, I flunked my first assignment for this module I'm currently taking. Sigh. Feeling rather... upset about it. But my fault for not putting in more effort lah.

Mugging time.

1 comment:

stoned.nerd said...

oooh model....

can nerds score with models?