Friday, August 26, 2005

Bushed.

Just finished unpacking and doing the laundry. Funny thing is, I didn't buy a lot of things from HK/ Shenzhen, but my laundry seems never ending. Sucks.

And my fetish with stationery? Sigh. I was in Sogo at Causeway Bay, and saw they had a sale on Winnie the Pooh products. And... well... erm, I saw lots and lots of letter pads, notebooks, note pads, etc, well, you should know what happened next. My travel partner had to unload my goods for me while I protested.

So I came back with only 6 stationery items. (SUCKS!!!) I am so not happy.

Today I met Stella for lunch and the 2 unemployed ones hung out at One Fullerton for lunch. Sinful, but nice. Then we adjourned to my place where we were duly entertained by Charcoal's antics. See, friends who haven't met me in a long time all suddenly want to meet me, or rather, Charcoal. They all love me.

I'm pretty hooked onto this Soduku game. What you have to do is to put in numbers (1-9) into each square, and make sure the number is not repeated in the same row, column, or 3x3 square. I picked up this puzzle book from HK International Airport, and have been stuck doing the puzzles since. Shucks man. Numbers are in my head now.

Hungry now. Gotta search for food.

No comments: