Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am back!

I am back from Hong Kong... and had the chance to visit Shenzhen also. True to what many say, Shenzhen is a land of beauties. Weather in Hong Kong and Shenzhen was horrid, it was raining and raining and raining and raining. The rain was so heavy some old buildings in certain parts threatened to collapse. Luckily for me, the hotel was sturdy. Thank goodness. I go HK almost every year and this is the first time I encounter such weather.

Shopping wasn't that great, the rain drowned my spirits, but after I returned to Hong Kong from Shenzhen the weather turned for the better. Ate a lot, shopped a little, honestly, I still prefer shopping in Bangkok.

Shenzhen is a land of fakes, and we even got counterfeit money. My goodness, the fake RMB 100 bill felt so real we didn't notice till the shopowner told us.

Now very very tired from unpacking, and I lost my last toenail. Pain. Ouch.

Need sleep. Walked a lot a lot a lot.

Laters friends.

No comments: