Monday, August 29, 2005

Huh?!

Comment allez-vous? *

Had my first French class today, and Pascal (my French tutor) is a really funny guy. Typical French lah, sarcastic and funny. Miaw said that if I could master French by end of this year, we shall go France and grab French guys. So yeah, motivation.

And I don't understand what's with scaring people. My fault lah, I stupidly switched to Channel 5 and watched Incredible Tails Tales by accident. Now I'm spooked.

Yes, I'm timid. So what huh?!

*: means How are you? in French

3 comments:

stoned.nerd said...

bonjour bébé,

je ne suis pas français mais je sais le baiser de Français.

God, i'm good at this!

::jenn:: said...

Oui Oui. Trés bien!

Took me a little while trying to understand what you meant. Cos me know un peu Français.

Je sais aussi le baiser de Français.

*blush*

stoned.nerd said...

OooOoOoh. OoooOOhhhhhh.

Hhaha.