Thursday, August 04, 2005

Freed finally...

In another 20 hours' time, I would have shifted from the "Employed" sector to the "Unemployed" sector. Hell, I can even be a full-time student studying a part-time course!

Right now as I am typing this, Charcoal is trying to get me to play with him, by using his favourite toy and hitting my foot with it. Perhaps he knows too that I'm going to be less occupied and more at home to be with him.

Yeap, and tomorrow marks the start of my diligent job hunt. And i can take a short break in between, just hoping that this break won't be too long.

Perhaps do a bit of exploring, a bit of studying, a huge bit of reading, playing piano.... Ah... such is life.

Yes yes, I'm so looking forward to that agenda.

Been doing a bit of blog-reading, and... Callandor/Logain/Aloysius can actually cook! Australia has done him a whole lot of good. At least he's more useful now. Aloy: Just stay in Australia and open your own eatery. Might earn you more than what you'll get after you graduate.

HG told me that he's chosen to let go. No one knows whether you'll be happy in the future, but by making a decision, you'll be able to move on with life. In a way, I guess it would be a relief to him... perhaps he's seeking for a closure now.

Ok, I guess I gotta go. Charcoal has fallen asleep while waiting for me to play with him.

If I should live forever, and all my dreams come true.. My memory of love will be of you...

No comments: