Friday, August 12, 2005

Watching as people pass me by....

It feels awfully great to slack.

I am now having my lunch in Coffeebean @ Taka. Lunch is just ice blended chocolate and a sandwich. I thought I ordered a chicken sandwich, but, halfway through lunch I realised I was served beef instead. And I checked the receipt, blur me didnt check with the server whether the order was right or wrong. But well, beef on pita bread is really nice. I love pita bread!

It stated lean beef on the menu, but what was presented was lean beef, with lots of tough fatty meat, I couldn't chew through them, and had to cut them away. And the salad... the cabbage was DRENCHED with mayonnaise! How to eat like that!??!?! I'm supposed to be on diet you know?!??!HUH HUH HUH???

Ok, I'm being cranky cos it's only 4pm, and lessons don't start till around 7pm. What am I supposed to do till then? Surf till I sibeh song then go window shopping. Me no moolah. Can only see and drool in front of the shops.

4 comments:

stoned.nerd said...

i wanna go shopping too.

::jenn:: said...

Me too. Why don't you sponsor my shopping and I can sacrifice some time to accompany you shop. Anything for you, my dear.

Anonymous said...

Life is better at Camp Taji
AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq.
I like your blog! :)
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a piano steinway used site. It pretty much covers piano steinway used related items.

Come and check it out if you get time :)

stoned.nerd said...

i was thinking the other way initially.

i wanna be a toy boy.