Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's the 7th lunar month you know?

I am terrified of ghosts, whether they are around or not.

Especially when it's *whisper* during the 7th lunar month - Hungry Ghosts' Festival.

Yes, I am timid. VERY timid in fact. Any insects which fly, I run for cover. Mum always chided me for being afraid of something so much smaller than I am, but I can't help it! I'm not afraid of lizards, snails or things like that, cos I can at least predict their route of travel. Flying insects.... *shudders*... What if they land on my head??!

Ok, but that's not the main point. I am sick and tired of having to switch channels when the trailer for The Maid comes on. Then when I take the bus, it's on TV Mobile!

Last night I was scared out of my wits. I always thought that the billboards at bus stops were a great idea, as people will look at them when they are waiting for the bus. I was waiting for the bus to Holland V at the bus stop outside The British Council. And was looking at this Marigold Yogurt drink poster on the scrolling billboard... when suddenly, the poster of The Maid scrolled down! I jumped in my seat and almost screamed. Well, actually I did let out a little yelp and wanted to run away, but paiseh lah, there were 3 other people at the stop. From the corner of my eye, I saw the poster was gone, so I looked back in that direction and made a mental note to look away when the yogurt poster came on. But fuck fuck fuck #@%#@%#@%, the billboard can actually reverse scroll(if there's such a term)!

And then the bus came, I got on, and guess what's on TV Mobile? EH! Got nothing to screen ah! What's so entertaining about scaring people! Stress lah stress lah, I went Holland V with the jitters, and when I took the lift home, I was hoping there was no scary old man standing behind me (ala The Eye).

Should I start covering the screens of my monitor and TV with cloth/ paper? In case I see something in the reflection? (The Ring)

Stress lah stress lah.

Yes, Jenn is a scaredy cat. Laugh all you want you evil people.

No comments: