Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jenn cuielle des pommes...

Bonjour!

It's official, darlings, I am down with flu.

And I don't know who on earth I got it from. The last I spoke to someone down with flu was on Sunday with Neo, but that was over the phone! And well, on Monday I started feeling...flu-ish.

Now my voice sounds nasal. "Harnoou, kahn i speek to Neon?" This is how I talk now.

Going Hong Kong on Friday, and then Shenzhen, but heard over the news last night that China is facing a shortage of petrol. Great. That's what I need. What's gonna happen to shopping?

My French classes will start one week after I come back from my trip, and kinda looking forward to that. Should be fun. I can finally expand my limited French vocabulary from just "Bonjour!" to much much more. Then I can charm the pants off some French hunks.

Ooo Lala!

3 comments:

callandor said...

sneeze well soon. buy me something :ppp

*thick skin*

Anonymous said...

Babe, how much did u pay for ur hk trip? i'm going on monday too. the jobless people always find ways to entertain themselves.. gOSH -- Ivy

::jenn:: said...

hahaha

I paid slightly less than $500 for a 5d4n trip.. but I'm taking valuair..

hmm, think can get cheaper ones, but depends on the hotel you're staying..