Saturday, August 27, 2005

Signs you are super bored at home...

I have started to train Charcoal how to play the piano. He just sits there with a helpless look on his face.

I have started singing songs, from nursery songs to pop, from oldies to retro, in all languages. Hell I should even start training him how to sing Chinese New Year songs so that he can get ang pows during CNY. But training hasn't been really effective so far, he suddenly learnt how to get out of my singing, by covering his ears or pretending to sleep. Yes, pretend. Because, after I stop singing, he will wake up and run away.

I have started to teach him the alphabets. He gets bored and tries to tear up the cards.

I have been teaching him nonsensical things like getting the remote control for me, and switching channels. All, to no avail.

Yes. I am THAT bored despite having lots of work to do.

No comments: