Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Daily rantings of the bored one.

I think it's quite an accomplishment... that I finished my tutorial today. I've never, since I started uni, completed my tutorials on time. This week is a first, and strangely, I feel great. Maybe I should reward myself by slacking for 1 month. I should probably work harder.

Have been planning what to do after I leave this current job... happened to read what Mr Miyagi wrote about working with Special Needs children, and now that I have more time on my hands, all the more I should do more to help. Was involved in volunteering work for a while, and ever since I started part-time studies, and juggling a few jobs on hand, my activities with the organisations ceased. I always get a sense of fulfilment whenever I make someone's day.. by chatting to the old folks at the homes, by helping the less privileged... the little things you do mean a lot to others. Should do more of charity work.

I'm writing myself to sleep. Boring night. Adious!

No comments: