Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm a student!

The boss sorta apologised for her behaviour yesterday. But I understand why she reacted that way. And I don't blame her though.

I am now a statistic in the unemployed category. Freelance work doesn't really put you in the employed sector. So hi, I'm a full time student taking a part-time course!

Damn it. Charcoal just farted in his sleep. Pungent. Help. *fans wildly*

Just borrowed a few books from the library. Figured I would have more time to read up and catch up on my studies, so better do them now before my interest wanes and laziness takes over.

I feel young, and smart. Very long never got hit on by men on the streets. Very long never got guys coming up and saying "Eh miss ah, wanna make flen?" During lunch, this young boy (yes. boy) came up to me and started to chat. I don't usually talk to strangers, but that guy was cute, until I started to be suspicious about his age.

Guy: yada yada yada...
Me: By the way, how old are you?

Guy: oh, I'm 19, going on 20 in 2 months.
Me: (!!!!!!!!!) oh! er... Guess how old I am?

Guy: erm, 20?
Me: (stares in horror) I am 23 lah. You're as old as my younger brother leh!

Guy: (looks horrified) OooooH. You look young though.
Me: (beams beams beams) Thanks bro. See ya around! (runs away)


I am super young. I'm not paedophilic ok. And coupla days back, this lawyer came up and asked for my namecard. He can chat up my boss from Monday onwards cos I won't be around.

Okie, gonna be busy for the weekend.

Foresee more blogging coming up real soon.

Gonna be so free mah. So blog lor.

No comments: