Monday, August 15, 2005

So today is Sunday.

Been feeling really relaxed this few days, so relaxed till my constipation problem is gone.

So today I decided to be a darling and brought Charcoal to the West Coast dogrun to play with the other dogs. So today I decided to be adventurous and walk from home to the park, which I estimated very wrongly to be a half hour's walk. In the end, I walked for a freaking 1 hour and 10 minutes in the hot afternoon sun before I finally reached.

Doesn't help that I had to carry Charcoal for more than half the way.

So today Jann and Jace decided to bring Joy Joy and Zaizai down to the dogrun as well. So today Charcoal was almost raped by Spot, a Jack Russell Terrier of the same sex. So today Charcoal attracted quite a number of dogs, males, females and others. Then he ran so far so fast I lost sight of him after a while. And kinda looked dumb standing in the middle of the field trying to find him.

So after the trip to the dogrun Jann & Jace decided to come to my place. So I made them walk the 1 hour plus journey with me. So I thought i did quite a good workout today. So I indulged in unhealthy fast food. So I ate a tube of pringles. So now I feel satisfied. Must replenish energy loss after the strenous workout.

I digress a little. I was feeling rather hungry, until Charcoal farted in his sleep. All appetite lost.

And so I read Gigi's blog, and she called my darling Charcoalwacoaldunnowatelse. Thanks for making Charcoal a bra advertisement.

Ok, I'm sleepy now.

I hate horror movies.


You see what see huh?

No comments: