Thursday, August 11, 2005

Devoid. Of. Sex Sleep.

A sleepy Jenn is an angry Jenn.

Was awakened in the middle of the night by Pierre, who called all the way from London just to gripe about how his heart ached whenever the fireworks were displayed. Taxpayers' money!!! he shouted into the phone. Men.

So today I went to class in my capacity as a full-time student. Felt great! Decided to change my image today, wore specs to class. Well, for 15 minutes, no one could recognise me. I don't look that different what! I look am studious! Argh, then I had a hard time keeping awake cos I was so sleepy.

Yeah and I'm now typing this entry with half closed eyes. My eyes are pretty small by the way, so I can't really see anything now.

We women need our beauty sleep. And my wrath has been incurred. Stormy weather in the days ahead.

1 comment:

callandor said...

u know. of all the time i've known u. i only seen u in glasses...once? :D

lol